Friday, January 11, 2019

52 Ancestors, 52 Weeks 2019 Challenge #1 First

It is a new year & a new 52 Ancestors, 52 Weeks challenge. This week's key word is First. As before, the key words are not intended to be specific. They are just to get you going. This post will be short as I have already written about this particular ancestor before in years past. The word first brought to my mind an ancestor whom I loved very much in this life who was gone long before I was ready to give her up. She was my paternal grandmother & her name was Beulah Mae Houston. She was the first ancestor I can think of in my family who was married multiple times (in her case, she holds the record for it with a record number of six different spouses. You can read more about her if you're so inclined by clicking here. We will see how far I get on this year's challenge. The first year I participated, I made it to June. Last year, life got in the way for us & I only made it four weeks due to circumstances beyond my control. Again, new year, new challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment